From toddler tantrums that make parents late for work to delayed bedtimes that turn them into office zombies, parents can’t help but bring their woes to the office. All of this parenting-related stress costs employers millions in the form of missed days and reduced productivity.
The problem is these parents have never been trained to handle kids who don’t listen, refuse to go to bed, or fail to complete their homework.
But, just like employees can be taught new tools to be better accountants, engineers or managers, parents can be armed with tools to effortlessly manage the day-to-day discipline challenges of raising children—leaving them more confident, less stressed and more productive in the workplace.
As an employer, who do you want walking through your door each morning: The employee who is rushed, harried, stressed and distracted? Or the employee who arrived peacefully and enthusiastically after an effortless school drop-off?
Positive Parenting Solutions teaches parents a step-by-step approach to correcting a wide variety of misbehaviors with practical tools and strategies that parents can put to use as soon as they get home.
The result? Your company will benefit from employees who are less stressed and less distracted by parenting problems who can achieve a better work-life balance.
As a full-time working parent and former senior manager for Fortune 500 companies, Amy understands the needs of parents and corporations alike. To serve corporations and their employees well, Amy offers the following learning opportunities:
1. Virtual Webinars – Amy offers live, interactive video webinars on the most frustrating discipline dilemmas facing working parents including: How to Get Your Kids to Listen without Nagging, Yelling or Losing Control, Taming the Morning Mania, Curing the Bedtime Blues, Chore Wars, Solutions for Sibling Rivalry and much more!
Employees all over the world can easily tune in and get their questions answered in real time. Since the sessions are recorded, you can create an archive of parenting solutions for those who aren’t able to attend the live events or who want to share the information with spouses.
2. On-Site Keynotes or Workshops – Invite employees to an in-person “Lunch & Learn” parenting event, a full-day training seminar, or anything in between. Your employees will walk away from the sessions feeling empowered and prepared to tackle any discipline issue their kids can dream up!
3. Bulk Membership – In addition to On-Site and Virtual training sessions, the most impactful investment you can make is to purchase Positive Parenting Solutions memberships for your employees. In the same way companies pay for continuing education or fitness memberships—so too should companies invest in creating more peaceful and less stressful homelives for their employees. Fill out the form below to get more information about our discounted rate for bulk purchases.
Thank you for considering Amy as part of your event! Please complete the inquiry form below and someone from our team will be back with you shortly!
We are so excited you’re considering offering the Positive Parenting Solutions Course to your employees! Please give us a few details about your company and someone from our team will get back to you shortly!
The webinars have been so useful especially for busy working parents that may not have time during the day to participate and the only free time that exists is at night when the kids are sleeping. The topics have been home runs and always leave the participants wanting more. Being able to bring Amy live to Sales Meetings has helped to bridge the gap between technology and one on one interaction which everyone craves. The Working Parents Connection has been able to achieve sustainability with the “Working Parents University” by providing events (Ask Amy, webinars, books, live events) all year long with Positive Parenting Solutions.
– Jessica Yessaian, Chair at Novartis Satellite Working Parents Connection
This was the first virtual presentation we hosted with our Parenting Employee Networks across our US offices, and Amy set the bar high! She did a wonderful job engaging our audience and her presentation was organized, concise, and included a number of practical tips for parents or caregivers to follow. I highly recommend Amy to other organizations — she was professional and a true joy to work with throughout the planning process. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Positive Parenting Solutions!
– Olivia Blair, Diversity & Inclusion Administrator, O’Melveny & Myers LLP
Amy’s style is relatable, professional and impactful. In a one-hour period she managed to give us tangible tips, the research that backs up the approach, and stories and examples to bring it all to life. Employees are still talking about the “5 Rs” of effective consequences! We were delighted to have her as our keynote speaker for kicking of our employee resource group for working parents, and we look forward to continuing to learn from her!
– Sarah Burke Mullins, Senior Manager and Founding Member of the Parents Connect Employee Group, Sanofi US
Copyright 2019 Positive Parenting Solutions. All rights reserved.