About: Amy McCready
Nationally recognized parenting expert Amy McCready is the Founder of Positive Parenting Solutions and the best selling author of The “Me, Me, Me” Epidemic - A Step-by-Step Guide to Raising Capable, Grateful Kids in an Over-Entitled World and If I Have to Tell You One More Time…The Revolutionary Program That Gets Your Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling. As a “recovering yeller” and a Certified Positive Discipline Instructor, Amy is a champion of positive parenting techniques for happier families and well-behaved kids. Amy is a TODAY Show contributor and has been featured on CBS This Morning, CNN, Fox & Friends, MSNBC, Rachael Ray, Steve Harvey & others. In her most important role, she is the proud mom of two amazing young men.
Posts by Amy McCready:
- The Parents’ Guide to the X-Plan: How to Hold Up Your End of the Bargain (March 7, 2017 - parenting)
- One Simple Strategy to Help Make Homework Time Easier (November 19, 2016 - parenting)
- The One Simple Phrase to Change Your Parenting Mindset Forever (June 6, 2016 - parenting)
- 3 Strategies for Parenting Competitive Twins (Or Siblings Close in Age) (February 14, 2016 - parenting)
- Three Little Words to Diffuse Your Next Power Struggle (February 9, 2016 - parenting)