POSITION OPENING: Are you our next Affiliate Manager?
Is creating new relationships and crafting those into lasting, meaningful partnerships one of your superpowers?
Do you thrive on hunting for biz dev opportunities and love the thrill of negotiating a win-win deal?
Are you a born problem-solver, client services maven, and detail- and data-driven digital marketer?
Positive Parenting Solutions is looking for a Senior Affiliate Manager to join our team. We’re on a mission to help thousands of parents and grandparents improve their parenting skills and their relationships with the ones they love, and this role will help us continue to broaden our impact and reach.
Your BIG to-do will be growing our existing affiliate program leveraging our already highly-converting offer. You MUST have experience developing an affiliate department, strategizing opportunities for growth, and implementing those plans to perfection.
A bit about us…
Positive Parenting Solutions, founded by trusted parenting expert Amy McCready (who’s also a best-selling author and regular contributor to The TODAY Show), is the worldwide leader in online parenting education.
We specialize in coaching parents on how to get their kids – from toddlers to teens – to listen without ever having to yell, nag, or lose control. (Yes, really!)
Our common sense, easy-to-implement, research-based tools empower parents to say goodbye to power struggles and punishments that don’t work, reduce backtalk by HALF, and confidently communicate with their kids – every day.
So far, our effective, respect-driven tools have helped over 75,000 families – on 6 continents! – build happy, harmonious homes, and we’re on a mission to positively impact a million more.
Our work family is just as amazing…
At PPS, we pride ourselves on creating a warm, welcoming, heart-centered environment where every single employee feels right at home. We take having fun very seriously and want our team members to feel joy and excitement the minute they sign on for the day.
There is zero micromanagement and a whole lot of trust. We know you’ll show up and do your best, and we’ll support you in your efforts while you work your magic.
Positive Parenting Solutions seriously has #thebestteamever, and now it’s time to add another really awesome Rockstar to the family.
Sound like a community you want to be a part of? Then please keep reading…
Here’s a snapshot of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Re-engage current affiliates and strengthen those relationships, ensuring those accounts improve month over month
- Find NEW affiliate partners each month, including developing and applying strategies for partnership growth
- Meet monthly KPIs by guaranteeing monthly mailings from both existing affiliates and new partners.
- As we grow our department, you will tap into new opportunities with influencers and larger health and wellness brands that are excited to leverage our PPS programs.
- Follow-up, follow-up, follow-up – and keep track of the follow-up
- Analyze current PPS offers and determine how they can be improved
- Spearhead implementation
- Advise on creation of NEW offers
- Develop internal and external JV policies
- Advise on how to (slowly) expand roster of 3rd party affiliates and monetize the PPS list in ways that make sense and don’t deviate from brand
- All the necessary admin duties
- Deliver promotional materials to affiliate partners in a timely manner
- Follow up with stats and payment notifications
- Oversee the promotional calendar to ensure outbound and inbound dates are completed
- Work with the operations team to monitor and analyze reporting data (from affiliates and from 3rd party offers) and improve affiliate performance where needed.
- Regularly communicate with leadership team with any necessary feedback. You’re the ‘boots on the ground.’
- You have at least 3 years experience in affiliate management or account management specific to digital marketing and have an existing, extensive network
- You have sales experience or are sales-minded. You’re both a hunter and a farmer.
- You have excellent in-person, phone, and written communication skills, including the ability to ‘read’ your affiliate partner and anticipate their needs. Your personality shines in every interaction…no robots allowed!
- You know your way around Microsoft Excel and Google Docs/Sheets
- You’re well-versed with data analysis and reporting. Numbers are your jam!
These personality traits describe you to a ‘T’:
- LOVES, loves, loves the health and wellness and parenting spaces. You can relate to the Positive Parenting Solutions avatar.
- You also love the psychology of selling.
- Natural super-connector who thrives on building authentic relationships
- Self-motivated, organized, and extremely good at follow up
- Meticulous with an acute attention to detail
- Self-starter who is able to manage your own time. (HINT: You won’t be micromanaged.)
- Critical thinker, proactive, confident and have zero problems pushing for the sale/traffic
- Natural problem solver. Ability and determination to pivot past ‘no’
- Able to juggle an intense workload while meeting operational deadlines
- Not afraid to talk to anyone and does not get intimidated by others
- Passionate about digital marketing and up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices
- Excellent at creating (and following) systems and processes
- Constant and curious learner and explorer of new ideas
- Speaks in solutions – not excuses
- Takes direction well, but expands on ideas when it makes systems and processes more efficient.
- Team player who thrives on supporting the success of the team and its members
All the HR stuff…
- This position is part-time to start, around 20 hours per week
- Fully remote
- Compensation (hourly + commissions) is on par with industry standards and will vary depending on your experience
One final note…
As part of the Positive Parenting Solutions team, it’s important that you find JOY in what you’re doing. We want you to show up every day EXCITED to tackle your daily to-dos.
We encourage growth and support your creativity and imagination. The sky’s the limit on what we can build together!
Sound like the dream job for you? Apply here.