POSITION OPENING: Client Care Team Member
Are you warm, friendly, and passionate about making a difference in the lives of others?
Are you savvy online and up to speed with technology and social media?
If you’re a self-starter, enjoy finding solutions to challenges, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, you’re in the right place.
By joining the Positive Parenting Solutions team, you’ll play an important part in helping thousands of parents and grandparents as they work to improve their parenting skills and their relationships with the ones they love.
We are looking for a Client Care Team member to respond to Positive Parenting Solutions clients and potential clients through a variety of technology platforms including email, text message and live chat.
This is a part-time and remote position…that’s right, you can do it from the comfort of your home office!
This role requires a high level of motivation, attention to detail, and excellent grammar and writing skills (in English).
So, What Will You Do?
Respond to Positive Parenting Solutions client and potential client inquiries – mostly in written form using templates as a guide. Hands-on training will be provided.
This is not a coaching role and you will not be dispensing behavior-related advice!
You will respond to client questions via:
- FuseDesk – a customer service email platform (This will be the majority of your activity.)
- Fix Your Funnel texting platform
- Facebook Messenger and Instagram DM
- Live Chat
In addition, you may be occasionally asked to proofread newsletters, emails, and blog posts.
This position is for a person who:
- Has a positive outlook and a heart for serving others.
- Has the ability to work and thrive in a virtual setting.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and can spot a typo from a mile away.
- Has exceptional writing, spelling, and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of
Positive Parenting Solutions.
- Is a quick learner and is comfortable learning and mastering new software and systems.
- Is comfortable on video. You will sometimes send quick, personalized videos to our clients and potential clients.
- Adapts well to changes on the go.
- Is willing to jump in and help other team members as needed.
- Has a passion for and strong understanding of the Positive Parenting Solutions program and mission.
- Experience with tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs, FuseDesk, Slack, instant messaging chat platforms are a plus.
- Available to work without distractions from approximately 12-3 PM Pacific / 3-6 PM Eastern.
Does this job sound perfect for you?
If so, we’d love to learn more about you…
We are looking to fill this position in the next 15 days.