Help! I Need Some Parenting Support
Parenting expert Amy McCready will come right into your home via phone or video call and get to the root of the problem and provide you the parent coaching you need to bring the order and calm you desire. Here are some of the problems Amy can help you correct:
- Morning routines – Kids that dawdle and struggle to get out the door on time.
- Bedtime and Sleep issues – Do you battle to get them in to bed and to stay there all night long?
- Back Talk – A common problem but you don’t have to live with it.
- Not Listening – Are you tired of repeating and reminding?
- Power Struggles – Why is everything a battle?
- Sibling Rivlary – Do you feel like a referee most of the time?
- Entitlement Epidemic – Do your kids feel a sense of entitlement?
- Tantrums – Toddler to teen…learn to tame the tantrums.
- Whining – Wean them off the whining for good.
And so much more.
After getting to the root cause of the behavior, Amy will provide you with a step-by-step plan to solve the problem.
For more information about Parent Coaching from Positive Parenting Solutions including coaching rates, please contact Amy McCready at 919-845-0409 or by email: Amy (at) PositiveParentingSolutions (dot) com
We saw improvements after our first session. It was great to be reminded that we’re not doing everything wrong, that our daughter isn’t ‘bad’ and that there were some small changes that we could make that would have a huge impact.
If you find that being a parent is a struggle, and you’re willing to follow some suggestions, then working with a parenting coach is a great way to facilitate change in your house. Amy is an excellent parenting coach and teacher, and we gladly recommend her to all the parents we can! - Kevin Welsh
One-on-One Parent Coaching
Raising children is a very rewarding yet challenging experience. Ironically, parents are not formally trained for the most important job they’ll ever have. Whether you have toddlers, school age children, tweens or teenagers, there may come a time when you need some help with a problem you can’t seem to correct on your own.
Amy teaches parents through speeches, live webinars, classes, media appearances and one-on-one parent coaching. Her focus is on solutions rather than punishment with the ultimate goal of raising capable, confident, happy children.
Whether you’re married, a step-parent, single parent or foster parent, one-on-one parent coaching with Amy will provide you the education and support for the most important job any of us will have ever.