Help! I Need Some Parent Coaching
Parenting expert Amy McCready will come into your home by phone or video call and give you an action plan to bring the order and calm you desire. No matter how chaotic things feel right now, you will see improvement after the very first call. Whether you schedule one coaching call or multiple sessions, Amy can help you fix the most frustrating parenting struggles…:
- Morning routines – Kids that dawdle and struggle to get out the door on time.
- Bedtime and Sleep issues – Do you battle to get them in to bed and to stay there all night long?
- Back Talk – A common problem but you don’t have to live with it.
- Not Listening – Are you tired of repeating and reminding?
- Power Struggles – Why is everything a battle?
- Sibling Rivlary – Do you feel like a referee most of the time?
- Entitlement Epidemic – Do your kids feel a sense of entitlement?
- Tantrums – Toddler to teen…learn to tame the tantrums.
- Whining – Wean them off the whining for good…and so much more.
“We saw improvements after our first session. It was great to be reminded that we’re not doing everything wrong, that our daughter isn’t ‘bad’ and that there were some small changes that we could make that would have a huge impact.”
Amy is an excellent parenting coach and teacher, and we gladly recommend her to all the parents we can!” - Kevin Welsh
Amy’s Parent Coaching Fees
$125 per 50-minute session
$75 per 30-minute session
Click here to contact Amy with any questions and to schedule a coaching session.
Amy respects your time and wants you to achieve quick and lasting results. She’ll ask you to complete a coaching form prior to each call so valuable phone time isn’t wasted with information gathering. Your time with Amy will focus on specific strategies that move the ball forward in the areas that are most important to you.
Whether you’re married, a step-parent, single parent or foster parent, one-on-one parent coaching with Amy will provide you the education and support for the most important job any of us will ever have.