Frequently Asked Questions
Which ages of children do the classes target?
Is this course appropriate for children with learning differences and/or special needs?
Will I see results if just one parent goes through the material?
Is it really worth the money?
Is it safe to enroll online?
What happens if something goes wrong with the ordering process?
I can’t view the videos – what do I do?
The video plays, but is choppy, and looks to be out of sync at times. Why is that?
I can’t read the Note Taking Guides – what do I do?
Can I view the online course on my Ipad, Iphone or other mobile device?
Course Related Questions
- Q: Which ages of children do the classes target?
- A. Positive Parenting Solutions Online is designed for parents and teachers of children ages 2-15. That seems like a broad age range, but the principles of Adlerian Psychology and Positive Discipline apply to the entire range. Think about it…a temper tantrum is a temper tantrum. A temper tantrum from a 2 year old may look different from that of a 14 year old – but they are both trying to tell you something. We will provide you with the tools to address temper tantrums at any age. To make it age appropriate, we apply the principles from The Tool Box differently depending on the age of the children. You will learn how to apply the tools for children of all ages.
- Q: Is this course appropriate for children with learning differences and/or special needs?
- A: Yes, absolutely! The Toolbox solutions in the Positive Parenting Solutions Online course help parents foster capability, independence and responsibility in their children. Children with learning differences or other special needs will benefit from the tools. Some families who have children with various special needs use our program in conjunction with other therapies. If you try the techniques in the Toolbox and your child(ren) are not responding, this can be a potential indicator that additional assistance is warranted. It is advised that parents then consult with their pediatrician or a behavioral health professional for further assessment or guidance.
- Q: Will I see results if just one parent goes through the material?
- A: Yes, you will see results if only one parent goes through the course. However, you will experience more immediate and longer lasting improvement if both parents go through the course because you will be working from the same page on discipline and training issues. Learning together also minimizes the opportunity for children to play one parent against the other, as they are so skilled at doing!
- Q: Is it really worth the money?
- A: Yes, absolutely! Can you put a price on a more harmonious relationship with your children? Can you put a price on ending temper tantrums, whining, sibling fighting and back talk? Can you put a price on getting kids to listen without you constantly reminding and yelling? What is it worth to have fun with your kids, less stress in your marriage and better quality time with the entire family? This class is definitely worth the investment of money and time. There is a 30-Day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied so there is NO RISK to you.
As parents, we spend so much money on enrichment programs for our children – sports camps, dance lessons, music lessons, and many more. When do we ever invest the small amount of time and money required to be the best parent that we can be? PARENTING, is the most important job we will ever have.
One of our recent class participants said it best:
“Things of value require an investment. This class is a wonderful investment of time with the return for being happy, fun and fulfilled children and parents. I know my children are worth it!” - Tom Childrey
- Q. Is it safe to enroll online?
- A. Buying online is safe for the buyer. In fact it is probably safer than giving your credit card details over the phone. We use a state of the art security and encryption page to protect your private information.
- Q. What happens if something goes wrong with the ordering process?
- A. It is unlikely that something will go wrong. However, if it does, please e-mail our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. I can’t view the videos – what do I do?
- A. Please submit a help ticket and our technical staff will get back to you with a solution.
- Q. The video plays, but is choppy, and looks to be out of sync at times. Why is that?
- A. It sounds like your computer’s processor is having a hard time keeping up with the streaming video signal. If your computer has a small amount of memory and struggles to play the video all the way through without stopping to buffer, simply start the video and then pause it until it loads in the back ground. Then hit play and it should continue non-stop to the end.
- Q. I can’t open the Note Taking Guides – what do I do?
- A. Many of the documents on the site require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Down load it for free here.
- Q. Can I view the online course on my Ipad, Iphone or other mobile device?
- A. Yes. All of the content in the course is compatible with all devices.